The "Atlas 30" is a completely new design head, with a patented counterbalance system that gives unprecedented smoothness & accuracy of control & balance under all situations.
Capable of taking camera's up to 30 Kgs ( 66 lbs ) @ 25 cm ( 10" ) above the heads pivotal centre. Operated by a single control knob, from 0 - 100 %.
Incorporating the well proven Ronford-Baker fluid system, with 7 stages of fluid control, on pan & tilt. With a zero ( free ) position.
Weight : 9 Kgs / 19.80lbs.
Height : 26 cm / 10 ¼”
Height from tripod top with ball fitting 20 cm / 8” With Mitchell fitting 25 cm / 9 ¾”
Width : 23 cm / 9”
Depth : 18 cm / 7”
Maximum load : 30 Kgs.
- Tilt range + & - 90 degrees.
- Pan range 360 degrees continuous.
- Pan bar mounts. Two on ratchet discs.
- Lifting handles : Yes
- Head bases 150 m/m or Mitchell ( adaptor).
- Stand off protection on both sides of the head.
- Sand proof sealed.
- Camera mountings Arri Dovetail slide or 2 x Sliding Quick release plates. Short plate has 7” / 18 cm movement. The Long plate has 13” / 33 cm movement.
- Fluid system, 7 steps pan & tilt with zero positions at either end of the scale.
- Counterbalance this can go into “Free” position for Whip pans.
- Spirit level with Tritium light source.
- Adjustable Eyepiece levelling bracket.
- Smooth positive braking on pan & tilt.
- Ronford-Baker Atlas 30 head
- Arri sliding dovetail plate
- Extendable Pan Bar
- Moy adaptor with 6 allen screws and key
- in a protective flight case